If you’re a client of the Ward Arcuri Law Firm who owns a local business, we have put together a helpful packet just for you. We have developed a comprehensive set of plans, guidelines and best practices that can help your business reopen safely. These guidelines can help keep your employees and customers safe while avoiding any legal ramifications from violating New York State mandates, as well as practices set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.(more…)
- Reopening Guidelines For Client Business Owners
- Estate Planning During A Pandemic
- Medicaid Application…Why Take Chances With It?
- Medicaid Planning…It’s Never Too Late To Plan
- Estate Planning Check Up Time
- Has The Estate Planning Law Changed? A Lesson In Shady Attorneys
- Asset Protection: Protect Yourself…Protect Your Family