As the summer heats up, it’s a good time to check up on our parents and other senior loved-ones. Making sure they are safe in the hot humid weather is a must. Another good thing to check on is their estate plan. Do they have their estate planning documents updated? Is there a Power of Attorney in place? A Health Care Proxy & Living Will?
- When to Update Your Will
- Reopening Guidelines For Client Business Owners
- Estate Planning During A Pandemic
- Medicaid Application…Why Take Chances With It?
- Medicaid Planning…It’s Never Too Late To Plan
- Estate Planning Check Up Time
- Has The Estate Planning Law Changed? A Lesson In Shady Attorneys
- Asset Protection: Protect Yourself…Protect Your Family