Recently, there have been several stories of local financial and legal professionals accused of impropriety in the handling of clients’ assets. As a member of the legal community, and as an asset protection professional who works almost exclusively with clients’ estates and trusts, these stories provoke a special disappointment for me.
- When to Update Your Will
- Reopening Guidelines For Client Business Owners
- Estate Planning During A Pandemic
- Medicaid Application…Why Take Chances With It?
- Medicaid Planning…It’s Never Too Late To Plan
- Estate Planning Check Up Time
- Has The Estate Planning Law Changed? A Lesson In Shady Attorneys
- Asset Protection: Protect Yourself…Protect Your Family